Thursday, June 14, 2007

Finally able to get on here

Yes! it is another gloomy day here and it doesn't look like its getting any better in the next day! ugh This weather is very depressing to me. I keep trying to do things that will give me a little spark, but to tell you the truth, nothing seems to be working at all. Ohhhh well.. Life does go on.

Yesterday I was visiting Sabrina's Grazing in the meadow of creativity blog and stumbled upon this blog game SCATTERGORIES ! So here are the rules...use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the questions...they MUST be real places, names, things...NOTHING made up! If you can't think of anything, skip it. And one more rule...you CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

*Famous Singer/Band...Linda Ronstadt/ Led Zepplin
*4 Letter Word...Love

*Street...Lafayette Street
*Color...Lilac
*Gifts/Presents...Locket
*Vehicle...Lexus
*Things in a Souvenir Shop...Lighters
*Boy Name...Luke
*Girl Name...Lily

*Movie Title...Longest yard
*Drink...Long Island Iced Tea
*Occupation...Lawyer
*Celebrity...Luke Wilson... Lindsay Lohnan
*Magazine...Life
*U.S. City...Lexington
*Pro Sports Teams...this one has me stumped.. Long Island Ducks??
*Fruit...Lemon/Lime
*Reason for Being Late for Work...Lost my shoe

*Something You Throw Away...Lint
*Things You Shout..."Lets GO!"

*Cartoon Character...Hmmmm... not sure there is one with an "L"

Ok.. thats it for me. enjoy

3 comments:

Janet said...

Very fun! I may have to try this!

Heather said...

You did a great job on that! I may have to try it. I saw it on Sabrina's blog and thought I would never be able to come up with all those. But maybe!

EquineSpirit said...

LOL! Love your answers! Good job!!