Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Rain, Rain Go Away!

I'm so done with the rain! Yesterday, it rained on and off throughout the day. It has been raining here now since about 4:30am! Its not a down pour.... its just a constant light rain that is very annoying! This is the type of weather that really gets to my bones. I just can't move. It started yesterday afternoon and then the depression started to roll in along with it. WOW! as I sit here it has just started to pour out. I really do not like this weather. Oh well, that is just me. I might have to go and get a tan just to feel a little better.

Yesterday, ds Joseph went to see about getting a job! His very first real job. He will be 16 next Saturday and he tells me that he was just waiting to be 16. Yeah right. So he is going to be the clean up guy at an Auto Body Repair shop. This field is something that he is interested in. Painting and designing autobodys. I hope it works out for him.

Today, ds DJ is going to his first graduation practice. This should be fun. He is already "bitching" that he has to get up to go to the practice.

I really need to get my house cleaned! It is less than 2 weeks away for DJ's graduation and my Mom and nephew are coming to stay here. I don't like cleaning, especially when I live with a bunch of people that really don't give a crap anything but themselves. I don't know how that happened... I'm not one of those types of people so where they got that from ... WHO KNOWS!

Todays 2 peas challenge: If you were to take a class on photography. What is one thing you would like to learn. This is something that I've been thinking about for a long time now. I really do want to take some classes on photography, but seem to keep hesitating for some weird reason. I would love to learn just about everything! I don't think I know much about photography and I just love taking photos. I think one of the most important things with photography is lighting! So that would be very important to learn. I'm also interested in "old" film developing, not just digital. Hmmmm, you've got me thinking about taking some classes at the college now. AGAIN!

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

I hear you on thinking about taking classes. I feel like I know next to NOTHING about photography and it's so overwhelming!

Congrats on DS's job, hope he enjoys it!