Thursday, June 07, 2007

Who's 44?




Oh my! It's me! I still can't believe it. How did I get so old? This is a question that I ask myself time after time. After speaking with others and finding out how old they are, I'm actually the youngster in the group. We came to realize that I'm also the one with the oldest kid! Go figure. As my father say's," Your only as younger as you feel!" Well then I really should be a lot older, cause I feel like I'm more around 80!

Here is one of the only photos I have from a young age. I am 1 1/2 years old in this photo. It is pretty beaten up. I actually cropped it because this photo has my younger brother in it also.
This is the original photo.
And here I am today! What a big difference!
Todays 2 peas challenge: What one wonderful thing happened to you today? Well It's my Birthday! and I was shocked that my kids and hubby all said Happy Birthday to me before the left this morning! Usually, they forget and don't say it until they get home!

10 comments:

toners said...

Happy, happy birthday!! Have a fabulous day!! :)

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Lynn! 44 is not old! But I know what you mean about wondering how you got to be the age you are! I never adjusted to 19 and now I'm 33! Have a great day!

nandmmom said...

1963 it was a very good year.

Happy Birthday to you...I turned 44 in March....it's really Great!

Colleen said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Enjoy and do something nice for yourself!

EquineSpirit said...

Happy HAPPY Birthday to YOU...to you!! ((HUGS!!)) Hope you have a WONDERFUL day!!

CircesMagic said...

Happy Birthday to you
woohoo woohoo
Happy Birthday to you
woohoo woohoo
Happy Birthday dear LYYYYYYnnnnnnnn
Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!

Hope you have a great one and wishing you many many many more!

Brenda Smith said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I'll be 42 this July, so we're very close! Hope your day was happy!

Brenda Smith said...

Here's a quick present for you:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y74/pookers714/scraps104.jpg

I touched up your photo a little bit, Happy Birthday!

Noelia said...

Happy Belated Birthday Lynn!
You're in your prime time baby! Enjoy it!

P.S. I know what you mean about being the youngest of your group but having the oldest kid lol.

Melissa said...

Happy birthday!!-hope you had a wonderful day. and girl 44 is not old ;P you sound like my mom