Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Varsity Awards

Last night was the Lindenhurst Varsity Awards Dinner which is held at the Marriott Banquet room each year. What a wonderful night it was. DJ was honored with MVP for Wrestling! I was sooooo happy for him. He really deserves it! He had to sit at the dias table (which he didn't like). Poor kid looked like he was bored out of his mind up there. He wouldn't let me take photos of him either! I wish my table was sitting right in front of him, but it wasn't we were at the other end. I only took a few photos there last night. The lighting was so poor that it was hard to get a good photo and it took forever for the flash to go off. (I still have to figure this stuff out). I did manage to get a few photos after the banquet was over that included me, my co-mom Josephine, the coaches and the boys, those photos came out pretty good because the lighting was a little brighter.
The first photo is Coach Frole (the Head Coach) and DJ as they introduced DJ and all of his accomplishments this year.
This next photo is DJ and Coach Frole right before they honored him with his MVP Medal.
Here we go.... Me and Josephine. I look horrible (Josephines son Steve took this photo and really didn't want to be bothered taking it). Josephine looks like she was just hit with headlights. lol At least she doesn't looked all doped up like I do.
Next is Coach Russo (Assistant Head Coach), Nick C., Nick D., DJ, Steve, and Coach Perez (Assistant Coach)
And lastly, Coach Frole, Me, Cookie, Mary, Josephine and Coach Perez
We had a Wonderful time.

2 comments:

Benita said...

Congrats to you son! And I think you look great in that picture!

Noelia said...

Congrats to DJ for that honour! And I, for one think that you look just great in that shot.