Friday, June 15, 2007

This weekend

2 peas challenge for today: Fathers day is this weekend? What are your plans? Any? blog about it. We really don't have any plans for this weekend. We pretty much play it by ear. The kids are older and want to be with their friends. On Sunday, Fathers Day,we usually have a BBQ and cake, but that is really it.


I went to Target the other night and was surprised to find scrapbooking supplies in the $ spot! This never happens in my Target. So here are a few photos of what I got. Sorry about the glare from the lights and flash. Some cute papers and they are very colorful!

Heres some stickers and rub-ons.

And last we have some miscellaneous items: pens, diecuts, clue sticks, ink pad.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

5 comments:

Sherry said...

WOW! I love those wonderful scrap finds... beautiful! I want them... LOL

Jill said...

Very bright - hope you have fun with them!!!!!!!

Janet said...

They look great! When I was at Target there were so many people flocking around that area I couldn't get close enough to see. Enjoy! :-)

Noelia said...

You scored big! Why oh why don't we have Targets in Canada? I've been thinking about crossing the border to Buffalo and do some shopping for an entire day. Wanna come?

Lynn, thanks for posting on my last entry on my blog. I haven't felt like myself lately but venting and letting it all out on my blog released me of some of that burden that I've been carrying. Thanks for your kind comments, I appreciate it more than I could explain right now. It means a lot to me to have online/blogging friends that are part of my real life. Ok before I get more cheesy and sentimental, I want to thank you again! okay? Enough said. Luv ya!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Great finds!!