Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Who turned 21 today???

It would be my dd Shannon! Yep, she turned 21 today. She was very excited. We ended up celebrating last night because her and her boyfriend were leaving last night for Atlantic City for a few days! She is so funny. She wanted to be sitting at a slot machine at 12:01 am this morning. That girl really makes me laugh. We had of course Chocolate Fudge cake (again)! and then some fireworks!

Here we have the wonderful Fudgy cake! Let me tell you,,,, this cake is to die for! If you love Fudge this is one. I wish I could say I made it, but I did not. I get our fudge cakes from the local grocerys bakery dept! They love me in there in June!


These are just a few photos from last night. We had a good time before she left for the 2 hr ride to Atlantic City.

Hope everyone has a great day!

4 comments:

CircesMagic said...

What better way to turn 21 then gambling at A.C! Good for her! WOW! Check out her arms, very nice form....Hope she had a great time!

It's Not Easy Being Green said...

I should not have read your blog while hungry. I want some of that cake!

Rachael said...

Happy Birthday to her!!

That cake does look delish!!

Noelia said...

I'm doing a little bit of catching up and I can't believe I missed this! Happy Belated B-day to your daughter! She's gorgeous and oh my gosh I wish I had her arms!