Monday, November 06, 2006

Boy It's Cold Outside

Baby, it's cold outside is what I think of when I just look out there and there is ice on the car windows. ugh..... Where did the fall season go to? I, certainly am not ready for winter. I just don't like that season anymore. It's always too cold for me not (now that I'm old and decrepit, lol). I'm going to have to start hitting the tanning salon early this year!
This weekend was somewhat productive for me. Finally got a couple of layouts done! The first one is of my son DJ doing what he seems to do best, lol! I couldn't wait to scrap these photos!

The next one is of my daughter Shannon and her bf Steven. You can tell they were having a great time out on the boat this summer. This layout was my first time using black and white photos! I think it came out ok.Oh well... I guess I better get myself moving here. It is late already. Have a great day everyone.

2 comments:

Sofia said...

You're right. I should get a boat. LOL Maybe you should invest in some ice skates. Crazy weather!

Great layouts! Love the bright colors on the second one. Very cool.

Melissa said...

over here in AZ it hasn't dropped bellow 70 outside and I am oh so thankful for that ;)

great layouts!