Monday, November 13, 2006

Could this be true??

I am not too sure about this. But it is kind of funny. I can't believe that it didn't add my photo. I used one from the other day with my hair straight! good gosh... I also tried it with one of my fav photos with my hair like normal.. (I think it might even be my aviatar photo on 2 peas..) and guess what? It came up that I matched several men! including Al Pacino! Wholy crap! I look more like a male I guess. I will try to post that one tomorrow.lol
2peas challenge:What's a trip you took as a child that you will always remember. and why??? blog about it. I guess mine would be my Senior class trip. There were about 80 kids (out of 325 seniors) that decided to go on this trip. It was a cruise to the Bahamas! 7 days, 6 nights. All we did was party and suntan. We did go to a few Reggae clubs also. Lots of site seeing. It was just beautiful. Of course I was far from a young child I was 17 at the time.






3 comments:

Sofia said...

Al Pacino?? LOL! That's crazy!

Heather said...

Lynn... you crack me up! I think I might have to try the celebrity look alike thing now!

Melissa said...

isn't that site fun? and BTW you dont look like Al Pacino,lol ;)