Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Novemeber

Yesterday was just a beautiful day! I was so happy for the little ones that the wind gusts stop and it warmed up here to about 64! Just very pleasant. Even with the warm weather we had very few trick or treaters. Every year we get less. I think we had a total of about 30 or so kids. That is horrible especially in this neighborhood. I remember the blocks being full of kids with their parents waiting in the street. I think about 4 years ago is when it started to really slow here. And forget it... No treaters after 7:30pm. Ohhh.. did I mention that I have a whole Tupperware "Thats a Bowl" full of candy still. I told my dh that I don't know if I want to even be home next year. I know that is sad, and I'm sure I will be here, but it just seems like a lot of work for nothing anymore.
I was able to take some photos of my daughter and her boyfriends handy work decorations outside. Some of them are really dark. This is the scary clown that was greeting our treaters last night as you walked up to the porch.

The next 2 are of the front yard-grave yard.
Here is a little surprise when you get up to the door, lolBelieve it or not that is all the photos that blogger will let me load right now, so tomorrow I will try to post more. I have some good ones of my dd in her costume. Too cute. (ok she is 20, she just still wants to have fun)

2 comments:

Sofia said...

They did a great job decorating. The clown is pretty creepy.

Heather said...

That clown scares me! It reminds me of the clown from Stephen King's book. I can't remember the name of it now. But it scares me!