Sunday, November 12, 2006

I am giving myself 30 lashes! I've been a bad blogger. I just haven't had the time to even breath most of the time. Shoot.... Life happens, right? I am already feeling the wonderful pressure of Wrestling season and it basically starts tomorrow. Just trying to get everything in order is making me crazy this year. My son DJ just informed me that 75 boys signed up for the High School team! That is the largest amount of boys our school has had in probably over 25 years! The coaches are saying that is in part because of my Kid Wrestling program. I heard on Friday that the Middle School has about 65 boys on the team and that is also one of the largest in a very long time. I hope this year we will be one of the top teams in our League. The coaches seem to think that we will probably be in 2nd this year if not first! That really makes me happy. I've been busy getting all my letters ready for the parents and trying to figure out dates for my parents meeting and mom's night out!
On another note...... I have decided that I really would like to do a "ME" album. I really don't know what to do with it, but thought it would be nice. The other day my daughter Shannon said "Mom,,,, I just got a new hair iron! Can I iron your hair straight?" Now I really love my curls and pretty much never have my hair straight. Its really too curly and I can't do it. So I gave in and told her to do it. Ugh... I really did come out nice. So afterwards I decided to take a few self photos. Warning... I'm not very good at taking my own photo, lol

I'm thinking of using one of these in my "ME" album. Boy... I'm really getting old looking, lol. Oh.. well...
I've also been trying to catch up on some of my scrapbooking. I was able to finish up 3 layouts last night and hopefully I will take photos today and get them posted here tomorrow. I guess that is it for me right now. I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

your hair looks great straight, those irons are like magic aren't they? :) I love mine

have fun making your 'all about me' album

Aimeslee Winans said...

You did pretty good on the photos!

Love those irons, they help mine a lot, but only if my 18-y.o. DD does it.

Congrats on catching up!

*hugs*

Heather said...

Lynn... you DO NOT look old!