Thursday, November 02, 2006

Short and Sweet

Today I will have to be short and sweet. I have very little time this for anything. These are just a few photos of my dd and her boyfriend from Halloween.... I just don't know what she see's in him , lol (he is actually a great guy)

2peas challenge: Describe your Dream Date. To be honest with you .... I don't know if I could. I've been married for 24 years!lol... but if I could have a dream date, hmmmm I would like to go someplace fun. I don't like fancy,romantic restaurants too much. Give me excitement,and fun around every corner. I love to take a walk on the beach. Just spending time alone.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

cute costumes! how fun to dress up. I haven't done that in years :)

Court

Gina said...

Those are great costumes! They must have had a fun Halloween. Hope you have a good day - sounds like it'll be busy!

Maureen said...

Great costumes! My daughter looks about the same age as yours...no more cute bunnies and stuff...Now she dresses up as Bat Girl (and a sexy one too....sigh...where the heck did the time go???

Sofia said...

Your daughter looks so beautiful. Fun costumes. :-)

Melissa said...

love your daughters costume-so cute :)