Friday, November 03, 2006

Busy Friday

Today will be another short post. I have so much going on today, my head is already spinning. Thanks everyon for the wonderful comments yesterday. I think my daughter is BEAUTIFUL also, and she did look cute in that costume, lol.
As usual, I have work at 8:30am-2:15pm. Then I have to rush home pick up DJ so he can get fitted for his new Knee brace (he had his entire knee redone in June,ACL,MCL, miniscus,ouch), that appointment is 3pm. Then come home get something together for dinner and then I'm going out with some of the wrestling moms! We really look forward to this night. We are going to Applebee's . It's fun and loud... like us :-)! Hopefully I will be able to update and take some good photos!
Well... I finally scanned the layout for the cj that I was working on.It is for the Whirled Peas CJ group. The theme for this cj is The Sound Track of Your Life. It was fun to do, but a little hard. There are so many songs that have meaning to my life. Its hard to break it down to 18. Now that I'm thinking about it... I may have already posted this like over the weekend. Ohhhh well.. here it is again for those he didnt get a peak.

No comments: