Monday, November 13, 2006

Thinking about??

This will be another short post! I just don't have time, but I want to update. I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was wet, ugh!
2peas challenge:What handmade gifts are you thinking of giving this year? Well, I am going to attempt to do a photo collage for my parents and I'm also going to do a bunch of altered baby food jars for my sister which will contain lots of scrapbook embellies. I'm also doing an altered clock for my husband for his shop! I might also try to fit in a few fleece blankets, which everyone loves. I really haven't decided on much more than that right now.
Oh well I have to run now. So much to do and sooooo little time.

3 comments:

Sofia said...

Great gift ideas. I'm sure they'll love 'em.

Heather said...

Go Lynn Go!

Melissa said...

your gift ideas sound awesome!