Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I've been bad

Ok, I've been a very bad blogger the last week. Things got crazy at work and then all my Dr. appts made me crazy. I had to tell my boss last week that I can not work my normal 6 hr days due to a medical problem (yes, another one) and my dr really doesn't want me to work at all right now but I really need to for finanical reasons. So I talked my dr. into letting me work at least 4 hrs a day. My boss was pretty good with it, but decided to keep me in my position and give someone else the opportunity to do all my prep work in the mornings for me. This is where it got crazy! He asked me to discuss the opportunity with the other 2 women who normal work 4 hour shifts and see which one would like to come in early. Of course the older woman (68) said right away.. ohhhh... I'll do it! What do I have to do? So, I explained to her what needed to be done in the morning before I got there. The very first thing out of her mouth was (I kid you not) "Well,,,, I don't want everyone to be mad at me when I don't get this stuff all done" I almost fell on the ground. She want's this because the other woman (younger) really needs the money, she is a single mom and for some weird reason thinks everyone is out for her job! On that note,,, I left the building and called my boss and told him that all hell broke loose again with her. Ok... changing the subject.
I have not done any scrapbooking and that really ticks me off. I have a CJ that I would like to have in the mail by Saturday. Of course I would've had it all done by now, but complications arose with the person who sent it to me. I only got it 5 days ago and should've gotten it like November 3rd! So,,, yeah I'm behind.
Other than that I really don't have much more to report. I will try to be a better blogger. Ok.. I'm off... I have to go for my monthly infusion. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Missed you! Glad to see you are back!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Good to read your blog again, Lynn. Yuck, I hated getting infused. I'm on break from it to see if I still need it, yay! I'll be thinking about ya, xoxo.

Sofia said...

Hang in there. ((hugs))

Heather said...

Oh Lynn... working with other people is such a pain isn't it!! There always seems to one in the bunch that can just make awful waves. I hope it all works out!