Monday, November 27, 2006

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I had a very hectic one. No one special came over, it was just dh and the kids, but it was just crazy it seemed.
Did anyone go shopping on Friday???? I know I was up and out at the mall by 5am! Yes, I was one of those crazy people out there. I did notice that there were way more people out at that time then normal on Black Friday. I have been doing this for over 16 years and the lines were just insane no matter what store you went into. I would normally go to Walmart then off to JC Penneys and then jump in the car and head over to Circuit City.This year I did not do Walmart and went right to JC's and I could not believe the people! The same thing when I got over to Circuit City. And Circuit City didn't even have anything I wanted! I was shocked! I usually spend at least 200.00 in there on Black Friday and this time I only spent 24.00!
I also was able to get a little scrapbooking done this week since I did not have any work. yeah!!! finally.

This is a layout of the men in my life that still live at home! lol I really like how the black and white photos look against the bright colors. I will try to post more tomorrow. Got to get to work now. Don't want to be late.

6 comments:

Janelle said...

I love the black and white pics against the yellow background--and the black and white title letters. Very striking!

Heather said...

Great layout. I love the pictures. Boys are so funny!

Stephanie said...

Love the scrappage! Gald you had a peaceful Thanksgiving!

Colleen said...

Cute lo and fun with that yellow!

Melissa said...

yep I was 'crazy' too and went shopping on black friday ;) hope you found some good finds at JC Penny

great layout!-really like the b/w photos on the bright paper too

CircesMagic said...

I love this layout the yellow really pops!