Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy

Well, this is a very busy time of year for me. Not only with the holidays here, but so is WRESTLING season! Wrestling is my life from November-March full time and then its part-time until August. I just love this sport. I know a lot of people really don't get it and don't like it at all, but I'm one of those crazy people out there that do love it. Since I'm President of the Wrestling Booster Club, I've very involved in what is going on. Tomorrow night we (the coaches) having are mandatory parent meeting. I will be happy if just half the parents show. Most of the parents don't show up for this at all and then have the nerve to complain that they didn't know what was going on. Those are the people that urk me! Those people will also be the ones that will tell me that didn't have a clue that we were hosting the biggest event this year Leagues. I am really looking forward to this even though it is 3 weeks after our own tournament and it is tons of hard work. I do depend on the parents to help out with these 2 events. I hope that it will be as wonderful as our tournament last year.
Ok, as stated yesterday, I was able to get some layouts done. Here is another one for you.

This is one of tennis great Andre' Agassi! I just love him. Danny and I were so happy that we got to go to the Open this year and watch a ton of awesome tennis. These pictures are (believe it or not) from the HUGE screen outside the arena by the food courts. I think they came out pretty good.
Ok, I really wanted to make this short and sweet today, lol. I hope everyone has a TERRIFIC Tuesday!

2 comments:

Noelia said...

That's great that you have such passion for wrestling. Good luck at your meeting tonight. Great LO by the way! Those pictures turned out pretty good given the source.

Mackey said...

Great layout. How exciting that you had the opportunity to attend!