Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Yours, Mine and Ours

Ok peas, I think we may have done this challenge before, but I like it so I will do it again! My all time Favorite Holiday Movie is.......... Yours, Mine and Ours. This is the one with Henry Fonda, Lucille Ball, and Tim Matheson. I just love this movie. Last year I finally found it on the shelves of Best Buy and bought it for my self. My kids were like what the heck are we watching? I just told them they didn't have to watch, they have a freakin TV in their own rooms.... GET OUT and don't bother me during my movie, what brats I have, lol.
I know there are a few new movies in the theatres now. I want to see the one with Danny DeVito and Matthew Broderick. That one looks too funny. I did go see the Santa Clause 3 the other day. It was ok, not as good as the others. Martin Short was funny as usual.
Here is another layout I was able to get done. Still working on that CJ that needs to get out this week. It is almost done, just some embellishments need to be put on.

This one again, is of Andre' Agassi ( I hope this is not the same one that I posted yesterday, I think I'm losing my mind) at the US OPEN 2006. The journaling reads: This is the face of Andre' Agassi. To most people he is just another tennis player, but to me he is a tennis LEGEND! His FACE, his SMILE, and his tennis GREATNESS have been exciting us for 20 years. This year Danny and I were determined to get to the Open, we had to see him, even if we had to watch from the courtyard on the big screen outside. This was one of the most thrilling matches I've seen. I was on the edge of my seat hoping that he would win this and he did. Being at the US Open at that moment is one of the highlights of my life and I will never forget it.
Of course these photos are from the big screen in the court yard. I can't believe how great they came out. Well, off to do some more laundry, take a shower, go to work(ugh), do more laundry, get ready for my parents meeting with my wrestling parents and my body sculpting class (which I don't think is really working, lol). Have a Great Day.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Body sculpting classes are great except you have to do all the work and there isn't any chocolate involved!

Stephanie said...

Great LO!If I tried to watch a classic movie my family would throw a tantrum. They don't know what they are missing!

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Great layout!

Janet said...

Wow, Lynn! Great pictures and a wonderful layout! I can't believe you caught those off the big screen! TFS! Janet

Aimeslee Winans said...

Lynn, I just talked to my dad while reading your blog. I had to tell him about your tennis story and layout, and anyway, he's so jealous. He and my mom schedule watching tennis on tv and stayed glued to it for hours.

Cherie Nelson said...

I LOVE your layout! We LOVE Agassi in our family, in fact we named our first born after him! LOL I am so sad that we never made it to the US Open to see him play (although DH did see him play in Vegas when he was younger).