Monday, October 30, 2006

The Halloween Party

My Sister-in-Law has a Halloween Party just about every year for the all the kids. Even though all my kids are big they still have to go! lol (sil has no children) and now we have the great neices and nephews that go usually. Yesterday was another HIGH WINDS day. Most of the day the winds were about 25-30 mph with gusts over 50mph. But the party still went on. They had sack races, they had to make characters with play-doh to win points for prizes (she comes up with the craziest things sometimes) then they all carved pumpkins! yeah, I have to say .. Most of the pumpkins came out awesome! Then the food arrived. She had hot wings, mac and cheese and pizzas! What was going to be a short party ended up being around 5 hrs or so. The kids all had fun and that is what matters most.
My daughter, Shannon, took pics but left the camera so later on I will get it and load the pics and update here. As usual my great nephew Brandon (4) was soooo funny. Can't wait to show the pictures of him dancing. He is so adorable when he does his dancing I just want to eat him up. He does the head bob and moves his feet and then his whole body does this little bounce. Too cute.
Since it is 3:30 am here I am going to try to get back to sleep. I woke up dying of thirst (I think I ate something too salty) and couldn't get back to sleep right away. Figured since I've started that new job I never have the time to post lately I would just do it now. In the morning I will try to update with some of the Party pictures.

1 comment:

Sofia said...

Sounds like a fun party. Can't wait to see the pics. :-)