Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Finally!

Yes, I have finally done something creative! Yahoo is all I can say. I was downstairs playing with my new toy (the Cricut) and decided I should just do some stuff. So that is what I did. I finished up a lo with photos of my sister that I started months ago! And no ... the layouts are not off centered.. That would be off centered to take the photos of them as they stood up. I should really practice just taking photos of my lo's.

Then I decided to do a layout with my baby Lacey. Isn't she just so adorable? I used my Cricut to cut out the { } in great escape and also used it for the bubbles under the photos.


And then I was going through some photos of dd and this one just seemed to talk to me. Here I used my Cricut to cut out the flowers on the vellum and the title. Ok..... I'm out of here for now. I just wanted to share finally and now its 11:00pm, I'm sweating to death, because my dh doesn't want the air tonight (he is getting sick, I think, plus we had a power outage earlier tonight for about 15 mins). I might sneak the air on after he falls asleep tonight or else I'll never get to sleep.

Ta,Ta, for now! Hope you have a Wonderful Wednesday.

BTW- Did I mention my sister is coming in Wednesday night at 11pm! So looking forward to that!

7 comments:

Janet said...

YAY! So cool that you did 3 layouts! And they look great, too. Wonderful photos. How's that Cricut, huh??! You are officially out of your slump! Go, Lynn! Janet

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Hope you have a good time with your sister! The layouts are great, wtg for getting out of a dry spell!

Mary said...

Yahoo!!! Three layouts!!!! Very nice!!!!!

Colleen said...

Yeah for being creative and once you got started, look at what you got done! Hope this is only the beginning and yeah on playin gwith your new toy too!

Have fun with your sister!

Lora3677 said...

I love those flowers on the 3rd layout!!! Congrats on a job well done. :)

Melanie said...

Three completed layouts is pretty darn good in my book and they look awesome!

Heather said...

Beautiful layouts Lynn! I'm so happy you got to play with your Cricut and got your creative juices flowing again!