Tuesday, August 07, 2007

My new toy!

Ohhhh yes,,, my dh told me to go and get it. I got the Cricut! I've been drooling over it for over a year now, but just didn't have the funds for it. I was bidding on ebay, but they went way to high (I would rather just by it at Walmart for that price). Then on Sunday I got the email from AC Moore and it was on sale for 139.99! Well I started to drool again. lol. I really didn't expect them to have any left to be honest, by the time I got there which was 12 noon. But I'm so happy they did. I couldn't wait to get it home and play with it. I just love it. I spent some time down in my room and hopefully something creative will pop out of me this week.

Speaking of this week.... My sister will be here tomorrow night! I can't wait. We always have a great time together. She can't wait to play with my Cricut either! lol

Well, I have to make this short. Have to get Joseph to school and then off to work for me. Hope you all have a great day!

7 comments:

Janet said...

YAY! How fun! I don't have one but we sell them at the store where I teach and everyone who has bought one just loves it. You will have so much fun! Now we're gonna need to see a project! :-) Janet

Colleen said...

Awesome! I don't have one, but am amazed at what some ladies have produced with it! Can't wait to see what you create with it!!

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) said...

Enjoy your new 'toy'.....now to buy all those cartridges!

toners said...

Congrats on your new toy! And have fun with your sister!

Heather said...

Hooray for you!! I love mine too but don't use it much. That may be because my craft room is a mess again so I can't get to where it is!

Suzy said...

You lucky girl! Make sure you post something you make with it so we can all see!

Rachael said...

yay!!! You will totally love it!!! I broke down about a month ago and bought one and I do not regret it one bit!!!

Have fun withit!