Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Pampered

Ok... yesterday the 2 peas challenge was how do you pamper yourself. Well as I said everyone has a different on pampering. I know that I get a manicure usually every 2 weeks and well I was in dire need of one 2 days earlier than normal! So .. yes! I did get a manicure yesterday. For once I even took photos to document it!


Now... For everyone who has been so supportive to me the last few months while I've been in my state of depression and rut of scrapbooking, I've been downstairs playing with my Cricut! I just love it! I even made a template for dh the other day! He was so excited. I'm going to take photos of my creations tonight and post them for tomorrow! Now I just really need to organize my space down there. Everything is all over the place.
Well... I've got to get my butt moving today. The weather here has been horrible the last few days and boy I am feeling it! What the heck happened to SUMMER! I'm sure that August should not be 56 degrees! Well, not in NY anyway.

7 comments:

Colleen said...

Nice manicure and glad you're feeling better and are getting into your scrap area!!

EquineSpirit said...

Great manicure! Glad your'e having fun with your Cricut! Can't wait to see what ya made! DH and I were wondering what happened to summer too..even the boys have commented on how it feels like fall...now THAT'S bad! LOL!

It's Not Easy Being Green said...

Nice mani! I will gladly swap weather with you. Would you like anywhere from 95-105? Glad you are feeling inspired to create.

Alyssa said...

Love the orange polish. I had the same color until my son decided to "decorate" my carpet with it!!!

Our weather has been cooler than usual too...I hope we at least have a warm fall.

Heather said...

Love your manicure! I have never had one. Now pedicures I LOVE! But don't get those very often too. Can't wait to see what you've been creating Lynn! So happy to hear the Cricut got you out of your funk!

Noelia said...

Love your mani! I haven't done one in a long time...
Good to know that you've been feeling good about creating :)

toners said...

Good for you, getting out for that manicure! I'm glad you are feeling better; depression is such a horrible thing to deal with. ((hugs))