Thursday, August 16, 2007

What a week!

As some of you may know, my sister, her dh and dd came for an 8 day visit. I love it when they are here. We really had a lot of fun. We try to see each other at least 2 times a year. They live in Las Vegas so it is hard being so far away, especially when we are very close. This is why we web cam almost everyday.

We had a very quite week, but hectic. Thursday, I went to work and they went to visit her inlaws. She was not too happy about that. Needless to say they were only there for about 2 hours and they couldn't wait to leave there. I lol when they tell me that they just couldn't bare to stay there another minute. Friday, pretty much the same thing, except they went to visit an old friend which was really nice.

Now Saturday we had big plans! It was Lacey's Birthday and we always have a little party for my baby. My niece was so excited about Lacey's party that that was all she talked about all day! The morning started with us doing a bagel breakfast at my sisters friends house. Very nice time there. Then we of course had to go gift shopping for Lacey! Then, I guess, my sister fell in love with my Cricut that we ran to AC Moore to get her one so we could crop all day on Sunday! Then it was party time! Lacey had her usual... vanilla ice cream and we had fudge cake. It was very quick. My dd and ds Joseph were at a graduation party and forgot to come home. So, it was just my dh, me, ds DJ, my sister, her dh, and my niece. It was very cute though. Here are some of the photos from Laceys Birthday.

Sunday, my sister and I took over the hotel room and kicked her dh and daughter out for the entire day! We had so much fun. I of course did not get much done, but I did help my sister get a lot done! We had paper, embellies, glue sticks, adhesives, scissors, pens, trimmers and etc. all over the place! It was great. I can't wait to just finish my journaling on my lo's that I did and get them posted on here. Hopefully, I will be able to get that all done this weekend.

Ok, I've got to get moving here.... I will continue tomorrow about our day at the beach and the full day we spent in NYC!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Lacey and I'm glad you had such a great visit! Can't wait to see those layouts!

toners said...

So glad you had fun with your sister! Special times :)