Thursday, August 23, 2007

Hobbies

I'm doing the "This is Me" blog challenge's which started last week. I think this will help in getting me out of my slump that I've been in. If you would like to join us in the all the fun check them out here:http://thisismejournal.blogspot.com/ Thursday, August 23rd's, challenge was Hobbies. So this is the page I did for my book. I couldn't believe how fast I actually got done with this one. I really amazed myself.

2 peas challenge for Friday: What do you think is one thing your children will say about you when they are grown adults? Hmmmm besides that I was a big pain in the a$$ when they wanted to do something I didn't want them to do. I guess they might say that I attended every single one of their sports events! Even if it was all day and 8 hours after I had major surgery! Even if 4 different kids were in 4 different gyms about 30 mins -40 mins away from each other, I still managed to make it to support them and the team. At least I hope it will be something good like that, lol.

Have a great day everyone. And enjoy your weekend!

6 comments:

Patter Cross said...

Wow, that looks like a great challenge! And you did great with it. Wonderful LO!

Janet said...

What an awesome page! I'd say you are coming out of your slump...big time! Janet

Alyssa said...

what a great mom you are...now that's dedication!!! I know they will appreciate having you at their events.

EquineSpirit said...

I'm hoping to start doing those challenges too! Maybe after next week when things slow down a bit. DH is off all next week so I can expect him to keep us VERY busy! LOL! :D

toners said...

You are definitely on a creative roll...I'm off to check out that site. And ((hugs)) to you for being such a committed, supportive mom!!

mum-on-the-run said...

Fabulous LO!!