Monday, August 27, 2007

What a Saturday Night!

Oh my! Saturday night was an evening spent with some great friends, good food, awesome drinks and incredible conversation. I was with my Wrestling Parents. Now normally this is just a "MOM's NIGHT OUT" but the host for the evening really wanted to have mom's, dad's, coaches, and their wives. I was not so gung ho for this, but it really turned out awesome! It was a small group of us and boy did the time fly! We started about 8:30pm and let me just say when I decided to finally look at a clock it was freakin' 4:30am! I couldn't believe it. We were having soooo much fun just hanging out and talking that we didn't even know what time it was. Needless to say, when I announced what time it was, several people retreated home. There of course were still some of us that remained and well..... we didn't leave until 5:30am! I finally fell asleep about 7am and then woke up at 11am. Now of course, I needed a nap in the afternoon, lol. So I passed out at about 5:30pm and woke back up at 7pm. Not to bad. Boy we really had fun. I don't know who was mixing those Mudslide's, but OMG!

Now back to reality! I have work today, which will be good. Then I really need to come home and do laundry, clean up this house a little and get everything ready for the boys return to school next week. The summer has just flown by. I've also got to get this ready for my party on the 8th. Plus, ds Jonathon is coming home for a few days! I haven't seen him since April! Miss him sooo much.

Now for the 2 peas challenge: With all these local scrap stores closing their doors. What is one thing that keeps you going back to a local store over a chain store? I love going to LSS mainly because it is more personable. They know about your craft. They know what you are looking for. They know what prima flowers are! If you are looking for something in particular that is where you need to go. A chain has no clue what you are talking about. I mean really.... I went to AC Moore (which is really nice) to buy my Cricut and the girl was like .... Oh you are buy the cricket! I just looked at her and said yes I am.

On that note... I hope everyone has a great day!

4 comments:

toners said...

Sounds like tons of fun!!!

Colleen said...

Wow! 4am! Sounds like you really did have a good time, but I know what you mean by the "back to reality" as I have chores/cleaning calling my name too! Have someone here cleaning the furnace this morning, so that's another one of those little things off the list of things to do!!

Sherri said...

Those are the best get togethers even if you pay for it the next day or two.

Janet said...

Wow, that sounds like an awesome party! Man, I would have been draggin' the next day! LOL Janet