Thursday, August 02, 2007

Journaling

2 peas challenge for Friday 8/3/07- What do you do when your in a journaling slump. How you do get out of it? Ohhh boy, this is going to be short and sweet I think. Well, as some of you may have read in my previous posts... I'm in a rut or slump as you might say. I have not done any scrapbooking in ohhh about 6-7 weeks now, with the exception of a mug for dh. I'm hoping to get out of this slump real soon. I have tons that I can scrap and just haven't. I'm accepting any and all suggestions, lol.
Hope everyone has a great Friday!

7 comments:

Maureen said...

Ah don't worry! Ruts, like everything else, will pass....

Hope your's ends soon. Have a great weekend too!

Heather said...

I've been thinking about you and your rut Lynn. I haven't come up with a good solution yet! But I'm thinking about it!! Love your jet ski pictures. Looks like tons of fun!

Colleen said...

We all have them! Shall I issue you a little challenge perhaps?? Another idea...Take one baby step by commenting on my blog! ;o)

Jill said...

I still say...6 or 7 weeks not too bad! Now 6 or 7 *months*... :-0

Rachael said...

Hope you can get out of the rut soon!!

Do you have any music that you really love that gets you pumped? Maybe that'll help you!

toners said...

You'll get there :) How about scrapping some random photos, and just journal the basics to start with; it might get your journaling juices going...

senovia said...

I have a couple of suggestions on my blog ;). Good luck though, I know it's rough when all those pictures are staring you in the face and nothin's happening. I went most of the summer with nothin'!