Saturday, August 04, 2007

Scrappin'

2 peas challenge for today: Are you the type of scrapper that likes to use one photo or multi photos on your layouts? If your a one photo scrapper do you feel its harder to come up with multi photo pages?

I have to say that I enjoy doing mult-photo layouts the most. Of course that is not to say that I have never done a single photo layout. I actually find it a little more difficult to do a single photo layout for some weird reason. This sounds strange... I know, but its the truth.

No big plans for this weekend. Just really need to clean this house a little. Its been negelected a little lately since I've started working p/t and I seem to be exhausted and just don't want to do a thing when I get home. I guess now would be as good a time as any to get started. Especially since my sister will be here in 4 days. Very much looking forward to this visit. It never seems to be long enough though. I was just visiting her at Easter time for 8 days and didn't want to leave. Oh well, life must go on.
ok.. Have a great weekend everyone.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Well have a wonderful weekend and Peamail m since you won my little blog challenge!!

Janet said...

I'm definitely more of a multi-photo layout person, too. Sometimes I think it would be easier if I chose just *one* picture for an event, but I just could not do that!

Melissa said...

I would love to do more multi-photo layouts but design ideas are easier for me with one photo

I need to clean my house too, ugg. hope you had a productive weekend :)