Friday, August 10, 2007

Photos

2 peas challenge for today: How often do you try to clear pictures off your comptuer to a storage file? That could be either cd,memory stick or another form .
This is the thing, I have very little clue about computers and really should take some classes or something because I have tons of photos on here that I would love to clean off and just can't seem to figure out how. I look all over the place for a delete button and there is not one. I have over 800 photos of wrestling from this year and don't need them on here on anymore. I think I'm going to get one of my son's friends (he knows alot about computers) to just come over and clean out everything for me.

I've been pretty busy with work and then my sister arrived from Las Vegas on Wednesday night at 11:30pm. I was up til the wee hours in the morning and then had to go work yesterday exhausted! Yesterday after work, we went for mani's & pedi's. I only got a mani and eyebrow wax. I don't let them do pedi's anymore after a bad incident. Then we ordered pizza for dinner and my dh but the firepit up so we could roast marshmallows! OMG, I just love roasted marshmallows. After that we headed over to my sisters hotel and went in the pool and jacuzzi! I really should just say jacuzzi because that is where my tired body sat and didn't move for about 1 hour.

Today, my sister has plans with some friends. I'm off to work in a few mins. It is pouring rain right now, ugh. I'm hoping that my sister and I get to attend a crop later tonight. Not really sure, but we will see. Other than that ,...nothing else going on here!

8 comments:

Janet said...

Sounds like you're having a great time with your sis. How fun to go for a manicure! Believe it or not I've only had one in my life! And on the computer thing...yeah, I've found the best solution to all my computer problems is to ask a teenager! They know everything! ;-) Have a great weekend!

Maureen said...

Aw, lucky... I have never had a manicure, yet MY mom took my daughter to get themselves one!

Man! They could have invited me along ;) (actually I was at work).

Colleen said...

Sounds like you're getting a good visit with your sister. I need to pedi again!!

Rachael said...

Sounds like fun times with your sister!!! Have a great weekend!

Heather said...

I'm glad you are getting to enjoy some time with your sister! Hopefully the rain will clear by the time you are finished at work! Have a good weekend Lynn!

Noelia said...

Hey Lynn!
Thanks for your kind comments on my blog!
I've missed you too :)
So good to see that you're having some quality time with your sister. I loved your latest creations.
Have a good weekend!

Melissa said...

that sounds like so much fun!-manis, roasted marshmallows, and jacuzzi :D

EquineSpirit said...

Sounds like tons of fun! How'd the rest of the weekend go?? :D