Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Hump Day

Yesterday I just couldn't get myself together. I went to work (new job) and it is longer hours and a little confusing. I am the new cook, lol. I really didn't want to be a cook, but I will try it out and see what happens. I am also not sure about the hours, I have severe rheumothyoid arthritis and if it gets worse with all these hours then I might not be able to keep working them. I am trying it out and we will see what happens.
It rained here pretty much the entire day yesterday and boy it was cold also. Maybe that is why I just couldn't get it together. Who knows. Today, it is suppose to be warmer and not rain. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
2peas challenge for today:Blog about the things about the Holidays you are looking forward to....... no matter what they are: Well, with the holidays so near I look forward to spending some time with my family. I am trying to get back to Las Vegas next month so that I can spend some time with my parents, sisters, and my son. I just love being there.... and can't wait to get back there. As for here.... Its spending time with my dh and the kids and of course decorating the house for christmas and I love to cook so there's that.
Oops.. got to get my butt moving here.. didn't realize how late it was.... Have a great day everyone.

4 comments:

Us said...

Hi! I was reading your blog and read about your severe RA. I have it too. I was dx at 9, then it disappeared and came back when i was 18. It has not left since...well i was in remission last year, but since july 11th, 2006, i have had this swelling and pain in my right hand. It still kills me everyday even with the medication which sucks...but no one can understand at my job why it still hurts the same way after all these months. hopefully you do well at your new cook job...keep me posted i would love to know a pea who has RA...i don't know anyone who does and it's hard sometimes...well, you know...

Susan

Sofia said...

I hope that you are able to keep working. I can't even imagine how frustrating it must be to deal with that kind of pain.

Heather said...

May the force be with you Lynn! I'm sending you happy-be-well thoughts. My cousins has RA too. Since she was about 16. She isn't able to work but does some volunteering at an animal shelter to keep busy. I had some joint problems in college and while I was pregnant. I can't imagine living with the chronic pain so I hope you feel well!

Melissa said...

ugh that darn RA--hope your doing well today