Friday, October 06, 2006

Its a Cold one

Here it is Friday and I have to say that I got up and it is pretty darn cold out there this morning. It is about 51 degrees and very windy. I do not like the cold weather and hate it even more if it rains or snows. It is also supposed to rain later on today, which kind of explains why I could not sleep well last night. I might have to double up on some meds for today. It is not going to warm up really either the weather people are saying. Our high today is only getting up to 56!
My plans for today are to go and attempt (I say attempt, because it is so cold and windy) to do my 2 1/2 mile walk this morning around 7am. Then come home... check out some blogs, eat breakfast. Of course shower, get dressed and go to work until 2pm. My husband and I are going to go to an early movie. I've been waiting for today for so long. I want to see "The Departed"! It stars Jack Nicholson, Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon, And Mark Wahlberg! I hope it is going to be as good as it looks to be. And then we will probably grab a little dinner. I really don't like to eat dinner after 6pm but this time I will. I can't wait to tell you all about the movie!
For this weekend, the only thing I was going to do was a crop in the neighborhood. Not sure I will still be going. I really have to decide today though. And then I just want to finish some layouts that I need to journal on that I did last weekend at the all night crop. That is really it for me this weekend. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun at the movies and your crop. Its pretty crappy here is Illinois too, only 60degrees.

Dana

Sofia said...

I hope you have a good time at the movies and dinner. Sounds like fun. :-)