Thursday, October 05, 2006

Working out!

Last night was my first classes for the Body Sculpting and Resistance Training. OMG I know that by tonight I'm going to be feeling it! I was happy that my friend actually showed up (she is the one who was... my walking partner and stopped all together back in the beginning of July). Both classes are only 1 hr each and once a week, so this should not be difficult. It has been some time though since I've worked with weights and done some of these exercises. I am hoping to complete my weight lose doing this. I've been stuck at the same weight not for almost 3 yrs! This sucks... and it doesn't help much when your doctor tells you that with your medical conditions... you probably won't lose anymore. I'm working my butt to try to get this fat off me. Ok..I've slipped the last few weeks with the eating habits. But I'm walking 2-2 1/2 miles everyday! I think my body has just gotten used to this workout so now I'm going to pump it up a little.
Other news..... We got those storms that were making their way east late last night. Some lightning and thunder, some downpours and drizzle, but I have to admit....... its the winds! It is still windy as heck out there. They said up to gusts of 5o mph! And it looks like it.
I was also invited to neighborhood crop for this Saturday. Not sure if I'm going to go. I really want to go, but I feel bad since I went to the Unslumber crop last Saturday night 6pm-6am. and my dh was all by himself. We will see though, this one is only for 4 hrs and its in the afternoon. I know I still need to post my layouts from last weekend. I promise to get to that hopefully by tomorrow.
2peas challenge: What is your fav. halloween candy? I really don't have a favorite halloween candy, but my all time favorite candy is M&M's Plain!

2 comments:

CircesMagic said...

Aww, don't feel bad, my husband walks 6 miles a day (mailman) and because of this he is just maintaining his current weight, but he is just too tired to walk for the sake of walking, can't say I blame him....you will lose it, keep the faith!

Melissa said...

wishing you lots of luck with your exercise and weight loss.

it was raining here too-love it :)