Thursday, October 26, 2006

No Time

Today is going to be a short entry as I hardly have time to breath today. AS for yesterday, it was just crazy. I did everything that was posted and when I got home from the 2 classes I was just pooped! I crashed out by 9:40! Pretty much slept right through the night, boy did I need that!
Today is another whirl wind day. I'm getting ready for work (have to be there by 8:30am) get done at 2:15pm. I'll race to the grocery store, because I won't have time or the energy to go later on tonight. Then jump in for a shower (yucky, cafeteria food is sure to be all over me, lol), then off to get my infusion for 4 1/2 hours. It takes 40 mins to drive to the doctors office, 4 1/2 hour infusion, then the 40 min drive home. I should get home by 8:40pm tonight. Again... pooped. That is it for me today. Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL day!

5 comments:

Gina said...

OK - you gotta take it easy you alpha female you! It would take me a 6-pack of Red Bulls to do all that in one day!

Hope it's good one for ya today.

Stephanie said...

Wow, you are livin' the crazy busy life woman. Hope you can catch a nap sometime soon. You deserve it!

Heather said...

May the FORCE be with you Lynn!

Tracy said...

Whoa! Hope you get a break soon.

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) said...

Hi Lynn....

Wow.......u've got me exhausted! What drug are you taking for your RA that takes 4 1/2 hour infusion? I am on Remicade & it is 2 hours....I get home health care nurse to come to my house & give to me so no driving anywhere. I hope you get a somewhat restful weekend!