Tuesday, October 24, 2006

MIA

I've been MISSING IN ACTION for the last few days. I just haven't had the time to do much of anything. This new job is very hectic and it seems that after I'm done working during the day that I just don't have any energy left to even get on here. Its hard to just sit here for 10 mins in the morning and try to get everything on here. Like right now! It's 6:50am trying to get the boys ready for school and get out of this house in 15 mins. IMPOSSIBLE!
On a little brighter note I did manage to get some scrapbooking done over the weekend. yeah,,, finally. Hopefully one day this week I will be able to either scan or take photos and post them.I also worked on a CJ album that needs to go out by next Tuesday and it is almost done. Just need to print out my journaling.
Its starting to get pretty cold here, especially the evenings and early mornings and with the new job I really haven't been able to do my walks. Just not enough time in the AM for it and I don't have the energy at 5pm to do. I don't know if I'm going to be staying at this job for too long.... It is just a little too physcially demanding on me and with my RA flairing up its not a good combo!
I hope everyone is doing fine out there in blog land and on 2 peas! I really have to catch up on everyones blog. I think that will be something to do tonight.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Sounds like the new job is a handful...at least with all the "Mommy duty" to go along with it! Hang in there girl!
~ Nancy

Sofia said...

Sorry to hear that things are so hectic and crazy for you. I hope that you get a chance to catch your breath soon. Hang in there.