Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Travel

2peas challenge for today: What in your life do you wish you would have done that you haven't yet?
Well I know that I would love to do a road trip to everystate in the US (of course I would have to fly to Hawaii). I think that would be very exciting.And I would love to travel to Italy. I really love to travel. My husband does not and that is why I hardly ever leave Long Island. The only time I do leave is if I'm going to visit my family (Las Vegas) or my best friend (N. Carolina). Oh.. did I mention... he does not go!
Ok... thats it for now.. I have a very hectic morning here. I got called last night to fill in for someone at the Middle School. So I have to be at the school by 9am. I have to fit in my 2 1/2 mile walk before that, and of course shower.lol. I'll try to get back here an update more later. Have a Great day!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hope your busy morning slows down for you! I don't get to travel much either because DH doesn't like to. Oh, well! Have a great day!

Sofia said...

I love to travel too. I really want to go to Hawaii.

Janet said...

I love to travel, too, but don't get to do it as much as I would like. A road trip would be awesome. I used to do that with my parents as a kid. We'd be gone for 2-3 weeks at a time. You can really see the country that way! Janet