Monday, October 02, 2006

A Wonderful Monday

Good Morning, I am feeling great today! This is a wonderful day. I woke up a this morning feeling a little stiff, but got dressed and went down to the track and did my 2 mile walk. I felt pretty good afterwards. Hopefully I will continue to feel good.
Ok.... Saturday night I went to an Unslumber crop! It was held at a lls and was from 6pm-6am. It was great. I didn't get as much done as I really wanted to, but I did manage to get 5 layouts completed and started on 1 more. It seemed to take me forever to get motivated. I hate when that happens. ugh.... I have not taken any photos of my layouts yet. Hopefully today I will be able to get around to that and then post them.
My to do list today is pretty high. I have to do laundry, sweep the floors, clean off the diningroom table (this is my catch all) clean the blinds in this house (they are disgusting!) take the boys to the dr., take hubby to the dr to have his stitches looked at.. forgot to tell you that he cut his hand open while I was at the crop and had to go to the er for 7 stitches! He didn't even call me to meet him there. And then decided what to make for dinner. Thats it for here.
2peas challenge: List 10 things that you are thankful for in no particular order
1. My life... Had 2 heartattacks at the age of 28 and was pronounced dead at 30 from going into Thyroid Storm and everything shutting down
2. My family are very helpful and supportive
3. My house (even though I really don't like it)
4. That I have food on the table
5. My health
6. My vehicles
7. My job
8. My ability to try to help others when in need
9. My friends who help me all the time
10. A very caring, loving, supportive husband.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved your post. Wow, you sure went thru alot. God bless you

Dana

Sofia said...

I'm glad to hear that you are feeling good and that you went to the crop. Hope you post pics of your layouts soon. :-)