Saturday, October 28, 2006

Its a Blisterer Saturday!

The weather men were right for a change, ugh! It started to rain last night about 7pm and really hasn't stopped. It is not a steady down pour (thank goodness), but the winds are unbelievable! Most of my daughters "spooky" decorations are down! I can't believe we didn't take pictures yet. booo whooo. The winds are gusting up to 50mph! It's not very nice out. I was going to go for my walk this morning since it really isn't raining too bad, but the freakin' winds are terrible and I think it would be impossible to walk in. So on to my next plan.
I really need to do my journaling for about 10 layouts that are still waiting for me down stairs. Plus, I really need to finish a Circle Journal for "Whirled Peas". Its a cute journal and really the only thing that needs to be done is my journaling. I've gotten very lazy with the journaling lately. I usually have that done right away. Sometimes I wonder why I take so long to do something. Is it because I don't like it? Possibly. Is it because I really don't want to finish it, if I don't finish it and put it away I won't look at it as much. This are the little things that rac my brain. Anyway today they will hopefully all be done!

Well blogger has finally let me post these photos. Unbelievable. This is DJ (17) and well.. as posted yesterday, he is trying to get down to 135 lbs for wrestling this year. I don't know if that is going to happen, but he is already down to 145.Here is Joseph (15), and as you can see... he needs to gain weight to wrestle.lol... The absolute lowest weight for High School Wrestling is 96 lbs and he weighs 100 with all his clothes on. Plus, they haven't even started really training. I'm not sure he is going to make this year again. Last year the coach stepped on the scale with his toe just so he made it. lol This kid eats, and eats and eats, I wish I had his metabolism I would be a stick!
2peas challenge for today:What are you fixing for Thanksgiving? re food: Well it is just me, hubby, and the kids. No one else is ever here anymore because they all live in Las Vegas. My dh's sister always goes to her one of her friends for the last 9 years and we haven't talked to his brother in about 7 years. So whats for dinner? Well of course we have Turkey, Stuffing, Potatoes (mashed and sweet), gravy, broccoli, asparagus, corn, cranberry sauce, of course there is apple cider, biscuits and dinner rolls. When everyone was here I would also do Italian foods.. Lasagna, meatballs, sausage, chicken cutlets, garlic bread. But I don't anymore. Then there is the desserts: we have chesse cake (I make from my grandmothers receipe), chocolate cream pie, and a walnut cake. I would make pumpkin pie, but no here likes it.That is pretty much it. My dd is already hounding me to make walnut cake it is one of her fav's. Thats it for me! Have a great Saturday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved the photos. Nice bod! LOl

dana

Gina said...

OK - I'm comimg for thanksgiving dinner! That sounds soooo good. Your future daughters-in-law are gonna have a hard time living up to the standards your boys are used to. Best they add some cooking classes to their bridal shower registry!

Melissa said...

ok..no talking about thanksgiving food ..your making me hungry and its 1am here in AZ. ;) lol, it sounds very yummy

great pics of your sons-I wish I had your 15yr olds metabolism too