Monday, October 09, 2006

It's Columbus Day! It is also my sister-in-laws B'Day! We are probably going to get together later on today for some cake and presents. My kids are home from school today and I have no work today. yeah! DH has a bug up his butt for the last 2 days so I'm staying far away from him. This is his time of the month. lol Just love those 5-6 days with him!
Other news..... I was invited to a crop that a lady holds at her home every couple months. I had posted a while back on 2peas that I was looking for something local and she wrote and said that she would let me know when the next one was. It was on Saturday and we had a very good time. I have to tell you that I didn't get much done.. 2 layouts. ugh! But I got to meet some great people and really got some good ideas from what they were doing.
Well.. I have to tell you that DH and I went to see the movie "The Departed" Friday night. All I can say is "OMG" it was terrific! I don't want to give anything away... you just have to go see it for yourself. Jack Nicholson was terrific, Leo was just so Amazing and ohhh so cute, Matt was awesome! You couldn't turn away because you might miss something. Just a GREAT movie.
2peas Challenge for today: If you could ask for only 3 things for Christmas what would they be? Lets see... hmmmmm.... I really want an ipod or some other mp3 player (just because I'm tired of holding a walkman while I'm walking everyday), new luggage (all my luggage is garbage), gift card to a scrap store.

7 comments:

i am jen [with1n] said...

Glad you had a good time at the crop. I "may" be moving to LI in the coming months, if so, maybe we can crop together? Sounds like fun! DF and I were going to see "The Departed", but we got side tracked at Roosevelt Field Mall :)
Have a great day!

Sofia said...

Man, I wish I was off today.

Glad to hear that you went to the crop. :-)

scrapperjen said...

Sounds like a great crop!
I want to be off today, too...... :) ENJOY!

Stephanie said...

Great Christmas list!
I want to see that movie too! Hopefully I will be able to squeeze it in. Have a good day!

justem said...

Meeting peas is always fun!!! :) Thanks for the nice comment on my blog!

Unknown said...

Glad you had a great time at the crop. My dh has ahad a bug up his butt, the last few days too! LOL They have their time of the month too you know....lol I heard the Departed was really good. I have to check it out. Dana

Melissa said...

good to hear that you had fun at the crop :) and thanks for the review on 'The Departed'-i really want to see that movie.