Thursday, October 12, 2006

NO TIME

It just seems like for the last few days I hardly have time to even breathe! I'm always running around like a headless chicken. Today is going to be some of the same. Squeezing in my 2 1/2 mile walk and then racing home to shower to race some more to work. I'm not sure I really like this 9am shift. I might have to reconsider this.
Last night was my 2 ... 1 hr classes. I'm taking a weight resistence class and a body sculpting class. OMG! I might not be able to move in 2 days.They both were tough last night. Lots of leg work. I just keep saying to myself... NO PAIN.. NO GAIN!
Yesterday when I got up it looked like rain. It got more gray and almost black out by 9 am... At about that time I started to get a severe headache! It just wouldn't go away. I thought I would cut off my head that is how bad it was getting. I came home from work at 1:45pm and just laid down thinking that would help. But no. I really thing it was because of the pressure in the air. When it did start to rainout it was about 5:30pm and my headache started to go away. How insane is that?
Oh well... I'm looking foward to Greys Anatomy tonight and I'm pretty pissed off that Fox has the baseball on. I haven't seen House in 2 weeks now! Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

No comments: