Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Mother Nature

How funny that todays 2peas challenge is: What is the last thing you created? This is exactly what I was going to talk about today!
Now I have to tell you that this is my very first Circle Journal. I had no clue really what to do. I did however browse through the pea gallery for ideas. I love pretty much everything outdoors (except the fall clean up,lol). So I decided to do an album all about Mother Nature. I hope when I get it back in 9 months that it is full of beautiful and wonderful photos of mother nature. This

This is the album cover. I really didn't have a clue what to do... Next cj I do I think will be better.These are my sign in cards. I asked each lady to please decorate and embellish any way they wanted and to please add a photo on the back. Of course I made 10..all different colors.This is my intro/instruction page. I was going with a natural theme...
this is one of my fav pic's! The quote on the bottom says " Nature can survive without man, but man alone can not survive without nature". I know they are all ocean pic's but I just love them.And this one is a little out of the box for me.. I've never used ribbon before. I like how it turned out. If you have time ... let me know how my very 1st circle journal came out.
Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

7 comments:

CircesMagic said...

Very nice pages, I like how they flow.

Janet said...

This is great, Lynn! Your photos are beautiful. Your pages really draw me in! (Lynn, if you need more info about the alphabet book, LMK!)Janet

Nancy said...

Beautiful photos Lynn! This sounds like fun and it should be interesting to see the different photos from all over when you get it back. Have a good one ~ Nancy

Julie Ann Shahin said...

These pages are awesome - absolutely gorgeous photos!

scrapperjen said...

I love these - gorgeous!

Heather said...

Great work Lynn!

Sofia said...

Beautiful! LOVE the colors on the cover.