Friday, July 27, 2007

3 Foods....

Here is the 2 peas challenge today: If I had to choose only 3 food items to eat for the rest of my life, what would they be??? This is a tough one, but one I think I can answer pretty quickly.
1. CHOCOLATE!- I'm not living the rest of my life without it that is for sure. I probably wouldn't last more than a week without it anyway, lol. That seems to be my life source lately. I would go into withdrawal by the second day.

2. Chicken- I don't really get too tired of eating it. Don't get me wrong... there are days that I'm like "I'm just not having chicken today".

3. Hmmmmm. tough decision..... I'm going with Pizza!- At least it has 3 of the food groups in it. I should be good with this as one of my food items. Plus,, I can always change it up by putting my chicken on it. I love chicken cutlet pizza!

There you go... set for life, lol. This was a really fun challenge Bonnie Rose. This sure would make for a cute layout. It sure is the first thing that has given me a little spark to get down in my scraproom. I wonder if I have any M&M's bags sitting around?....

Ugh... It is time for me to get ready for work. I'm actually enjoying the time away from the house. I'm around a great group of people at the deli and they are really fun. It is a great 4 hours away from dh and the kids. I know that that sounds mean, but it was just getting crazy here with them. Ok, I'm out of here for now, oh btw... I'm thinking of going to crop tomorrow. The just sent me an email that there were still openings. I'm seriously thinking of going. The only thing that is holding me back is the fact that I know this place has little space and everyone is a little tight fitting in there. Oh well.... I think I might still go, I'll keep you posted. Have a great weekend everyone.

5 comments:

Benita said...

Loved reading your answers. Pizza is definitely one of mine, too :)

Have a great weekend!

Maureen said...

Ooooh.... chocolate, chicken and pizza... (actually I LOVE chicken pizza). Perhaps I should save the chocolate for dessert. Okay, I know what's for dinner tonight.

Thanks Lynn!

Have a great weekend too!

Janet said...

Those are great food choices! I'd have to agree with you on those. Oh, and you should definitely go to the crop! Even if you just take something simple to work on or organize. Go for it! :-) Janet

Yellow Fence said...

Loved your challenge answers. I eat chicken and chocolate almost every day!

EquineSpirit said...

LOVE your answers! LOL! I'll have to agree with pizza too. And there are so many ways to make it that you COULD probably eat it the rest of your life and never truly get sick of it! ;)