Tuesday, July 17, 2007

It's Routine

The 2 peas challenge for today: Blog about 5 things you do every day , without fail. List 5 things you do each and every day, weekday or weekend...
1. Get up at 6:30am to take 1st pill for thyroid
2. Make the coffee!
3. Brush my teeth
4. At 7:30am take 2nd pill
5. Check my e-mails
6. Call my dad before he calls (he calls about 6 times a day)

Ok... I listed 6 things and I'm sure there are a lot more.... I'll have you know that this is usually all done before 9am. I'm usually calling dad at 6am his time. He's up already.

Ok.... getting out of here for now... We are going to take the boat out and go fishing today! Hopefully I will have photos to post tomorrow.

4 comments:

toners said...

Have fun fishing today! Enjoy.

Stephanie said...

Sounds like today should be fun!
Great list, you are an early riser!

Sherri said...

And I thought my mornings were busy! Great post.

It's Not Easy Being Green said...

Hey lady! You won my 2nd RAK! Pls email me your info so I can send it to you! Congrats!