Monday, July 23, 2007

CRAZY!

Things here have just been crazy the past week! I can't believe that I am just now getting on here to catch up. As some of you know... I've been down in the dumps and also not feeling well the past few weeks. My doctors seem to think that I have depression and I have to agree with them. My primary doctor who has been treating me forever just looked at me and said "Lynn, you are depressed!" I was like why? and he basically said to me " Hello.... look who you live with and spend 24 hours a day with! You've got to get out of that house a few hours a day." So... with that said... I got a small p/t job in a local deli 4 hours a day. Its been good, but I have to say that I've been exhausted everyday. I think its a combination of everything together. So hopefully, this week I will be able to update more often.

With that said... It is now 9am here and well I've got to get myself ready to take Joseph to summer school (3 more weeks of this) and then go to work. I think each day will get better. It has to. I will try to update with the 2 peas challenge later this afternoon.

Have a great day everyone!



5 comments:

Janet said...

Lynn, I've experienced bouts with depression so can totally understand those feelings. Getting out and about will help you get a new perspective. Things will get better in time!

Colleen said...

I'm sorry you've been havign some depression, but good for you for getting the help you need and doing what you need to do for you!

It's Not Easy Being Green said...

Keep your chin up Lynn! Good for you for going to the doctor to be checked out. I hope the change of scenery and interaction with new people helps!

Janet said...

Lynn, you are welcome. If you want to chat about any of this "off-blog" just let me know! I've "been there, done that" and would be happy to help you in any way I can. :-) Janet

Melissa said...

((hugs)) I hope getting out there with your new job will help some.