Sunday, July 29, 2007

Making a list

The 2 peas challenge for today is: Make a list of your top ten things on your mind right now. At the time you blog. Date it.... mark down the time.. and just number 1-10 and write the first 10 things that come to mind.. no censoring.. this would make one great layout.. a moment in time!
My top things on my mind right now!:
1. I really need to get off this computer and do my laundry!
2. Where the heck is ds DJ! and why didn't he call me last night to say he was staying out all night? (can we say grounded)
3. Why the heck am I sweating like crazy at 9:21am?
4. I really need to clean this freakin' house.
5. Good golly it is so damn humid out
6. I could really use another cup of coffee
7. Where the heck is my sister, she is late this morning getting on this computer. (we web cam every morning)
8. I think I just want to go back to bed
9. What should I make for dinner tonight?
10. I really should color my hair today.
Todays date: July 29, 2007
Time: 9:23am et
There you go, I'm probably the most boring person on the planet. Nothing exciting here that's for sure. Just me being lazy.
Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Funny that a few of the things on your list are exactly the same as mine! Guess I have all those curfew issues to look forward to! Have a great day!

Janet said...

I'd ditto a few of those things, like the unbelievable humidity!! Oh, and the disaster around here...yeah, I should clean but who wants to do that? Oh, and the coffee...time for another cup. All I can say is, given my current appearance, it's a good thing we don't have webcam! :-) Janet