Saturday, July 07, 2007

Big Surprise


I was completely surprised and amazed this afternoon when I got on here and started checking out some of my favorite blogs. Janet-Of cats and cardstock- mentioned my blog on her blog. Wow.... Does this make me a Rockin' Girl Blogger? I would never think that I am. Really, what do I post about??? Mostly my boring life and of course dh, and the kids and then there is Lacey when I remember. Ok... every once and a while I actually have a great photo to share with everyone, but does that qualify me as a Rockin' Girl Blogger? I just want to thank Janet for this. It surely brightened up my day. It is funny, I went to tell my dh about this and he was just dumbfounded. He was like what is a blog? Need I say Clueless!
Now I'm not sure, but as Janet had stated on her blog, she picked 5 of her favorite blogs so I guess I will do the same.
{ A Life So Simple}- Great everyday post's, very motivating, great scrapbooking, arts N crafts, and some of the best photos
strawberry fields forever- Awesome photos, receipes, layouts, and just an overall great, fun blog
A Life - Unrehearsed- Very inspirational, motivating, encouraging and educational blog
...grazing in the meadow of creativity!!- A wonderful, down to earth blog! Great photos
Colour Therapy-Love the great posts, photos, and encouragement
Go check them out if you haven't already!
Today is my BEST Friends Birthday! Isn't she the lucky one...... 777! That is like my favorite #. It is hard being so far away from each other on our B' Days and holidays. Next year for our 45th we are meeting (my B'day is 6/7 hers 7/7) June 22nd and having a 3 days girls alone time. I think we decided to meet in Maryland which will be nice at that time of the year. We will see. I should post a photo of her, but I have to find them. lol she will kill me if I post one.
Oh, well.. I am off to go find a babyshower gift for a shower that is tomorrow. Nothing like waiting for the last minute. I just haven't felt like doing anything. I did watch Wimbeldon today. Today was the Ladies Finals and Venus Williams won. I was rooting for her and now the men are playing for the semi-finals. Roger Federer has won his match and now Rafael Nadal is playing. I hope he wins it. Ok.. I'm really done now. Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

Janet said...

You DO rock, Lynn! The reason you rock is that your posts are REAL, everyday kinds of things. You write what you're feeling and that is great! It makes me feel like I actually know you! ;-) For these reasons and more, you ROCK! :-) Janet

It's Not Easy Being Green said...

You do rock! Congrats!

Noelia said...

Of course you're a Rockin' Girl blogger! I LOVE your bloggy and your posts and your pictures of the wrestling matches and I find myself cheering for DJ and I almost feel like I'm part of your family! LOL
And that's because you let anyone in and you make them feel welcome. And also I have never seeing another family have more birthdays in one month! If I'm ever in your town for my b-day, I want some of that famous chocolate cake too :)

P.S Thanks for giving some love to my lil' old blog.

Melissa said...

you so deserve it! :D I love reading your blog, especially becuase it is so down to earth and 'real'. KWIM?

and thank you sooooo very much for mentioning me, your comments were beyond sweet!