Sunday, July 01, 2007

Silence...

is golden in this house. I can't believe that it is so quite here this morning. Shannon stayed with her boyfriend last night, so she is not here yelling at the top of lungs about something. DJ stayed at a friends last night and won't be home til' this afternoon to change for a graduation party. So he is not here banging the pots, pans, drawers, cabinets or anything else that he needs to get into to make his usual Sunday breakfast. Then there is Joseph..... still sleeping! That one can sleep until 12 noon. It is just peaceful here right now and I'm going to take it all in because I'm sure it will end shortly when Shannon comes home in a little while.
I hope everyone enjoys their Sunday.
To all the Canadian's ... Happy Canada Day! Enjoy.

3 comments:

toners said...

Enjoy your quiet time...I know how precious that can be!

Noelia said...

Enjoy your little bit of silence. I had plenty of that last night after the kiddos went to bed.

Maureen said...

Ah, peace and quiet! I know what you mean... thanks for the Canada Day wishes!