Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Life Challenges

2peas Challenge --- Blog about some of the challenges in your life that u are now facing. If any. Be as blunt, or bold as u like.

Ohhhh my... I wouldn't even know where to start! There is so much going on right now in my life that it just feels like I'm on a rollercoaster. I think my biggest challenge right now is that I need to get healthy again. I've been depressed for about 3 months now and it was just getting worse. All I really wanted to do was eat junk and sleep. So to say the least I've gained some weight and have gotten a lot of flab in the abdomen area that was not like that 4 months ago. Also my RA has been flairing up so I also have not been exercising or walking my 2 miles a day for months now. And since I was having problems with my health insurance I was not able to get my Remicaid treatments for the last 5 months. This just makes me more depressed! I'm not comfortable with my body right now and this needs a lot of work.

With this depression, I just don't want to do anything. So you guessed it, No scrapbooking. I just can't bring myself down there to do one single thing. I don't know what it is, it's not like I don't have the time to do it or the supplies, I just don't want to go down there or even try to get started on anything. This makes me sad since it is something that I truly love to do. I know it will come back to me, but when?

Well, I think this is enough for one day for any person to write or read. So on that note I will close this chapter and move on.
Have a Terrific Thursday!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

oh Lynn, I really wish I still lived in NJ so I could be there to give you a hug and cheer you up. sending prayers your way

Debbi said...

Keep your chin up girlfriend. Things will start to get better. I am so sorry you are going thru this right now.

Heather said...

I hear you about the body issues Lynn. It's a vicious cycle and difficult to find a way out. And it's horrible when it affects your creativity. I think you should go down and get out some of your favorite stuff and just make something little. Like a "cheer up" card for yourself.

Sherri said...

Sorry you're on a rollercoaster...hope things turn 'round for you soon.

Theresa said...

you sound a bit like me right now. i totally hear you. things will look up. i just know they will.