Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Stamps

2 peas challenge for today: Do you use stamps with your layouts? I have used stamps in layouts, but don't use them regularly. I love my alpha stamps and do tend to use them more often then anything else. Right now I'm not doing anything! I haven't been in my scraproom for weeks now. Hoping to get down there in the next few days to hopefully get some of the clutter out of there. I also need to finish DJ's Wrestling Album for this year.

The other day I got out the camera and actually took some photo's of my dreaded apple tree. I have soooooo many freakin' apples falling from this tree it is silly. The side of my yard is covered with rotting apples, ugh! This first picture is pretty much the full tree. Now mind you, there is a second tree to the right of this tree that is much smaller. This breed of tree needs to have to 2 within ( I think 1/2 mile from each other) to produce fruit. I don't know if that is true or not, but what the heck.
In this photo it is a little hard to find to the apples. I always thought it was a crapapple tree... well... its a granny smith. So the apples are green.
This photo is showing all the apples on the ground... since this photo was taken, there are alot more on the ground.
And finally a good look at some apples on the tree!

Ok... I really have to get my behind in gear here today. I've got to get Joseph up in 1 hr for school and then be at the deli by 10am. The fun just never ends, lol.

Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Maureen said...

Wow, beautiful photos! Love that last one, especially. Looks like our apple-crab tree, the branches are just sagging under the weight of all the fruit!

Colleen said...

Great pics and love the last one of the close-up! Can't wait to see some more of your scrapping when you get/make the time!

Rachael said...

Great pictures!

Janet said...

That is one major apple tree! You could make a lot of pies with those apples, I would think. Or can you bake with that kind? I'm clueless! Great pics! Janet