Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Finally....





I went down in my scraproom and did something! It took me a while to get everything organized, but I actually finished something. I did this mug for my dh. The photos are not the greatest, but I couldn't wait to take them. I was able to get me, dh, the 4 kids and the dog all on here. DH just loves it.


This shot has ds Joseph, Lacey and ds Jonathon.


This side has ds DJ and dd Shannon.


And this side has dh, and me.

I think it could've been better, but dh only likes the color black so that is what I did. I also stuck a few epoxy stickers with sayings like: WE ARE FAMILY, THE CLAN and MEMORY LANE, just to add a little more color.


Maybe doing this has given me a little spark. I can only hope.


2peas challenge for today. Let's post a random picture that we have recently taken. Kind of like a photo of the day type topic. Ok.. here we go.. This is one of the proudest moments for me of my ds DJ. This was a huge accomplishment for him, since the doctors told us he would not be able to wrestle again. He proved them all wrong and overcame many obstacles to get here being #1 in the toughest League in NY State. btw... did I mention that it was the the 2nd time that I ever cried at a wrestling match. No could believe that I was crying like a baby. It was just very emotional.


Ok... have to get Joseph up for school.... I'm counting the days! Its not going fast enough that is all I can say. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Colleen said...

The cup looks great and glad you got into your scrap room! Nice choice for a pic too!

toners said...

Great job with your creation! I hope your mojo is well and truly back :)

Maureen said...

Wow, great mug! What a good idea.

Janet said...

Hey, the cup is awesome! I've seen those but have never made one. You did a great job and I'm sure he loves it. YAY! Keep going!! Your mojo is coming back!! And that's a wonderful random photo. I would have cried, too. Such a big accomplishment...you should be a proud mom! :-)
Preview