Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Beach or Pool??

hmmmmm. This is the 2 peas challenge for today: With summer here and alot of kids out of school. Let's share if we like to go to the beach or city pool more? Share one of your favorite summer beach/pool pics with us as well. I think I would have to say BEACH! I lived the first half of my life in West Palm Beach, FL. You drove down by the beach, parked your car, then walked about 40-50 ft to the water! Gotta love that. When I moved up here (insert *sigh*), I went to the beach the first time and I had to walk about 1 mile from the car to the water! I was not going to be doing that again. Since then.... We take the boat out when we want to be on the beach and we will anchor her up over by our Favorite spot Sore Thumb. Now, if I had to choose between the beach or my back yard pool.... it would have to be my backyard! I don't have to pack extra clothes, a cooler, lunches etc. NO SAND!

Here are some of my favorite beach photos:


5 comments:

toners said...

Love your photos! Great shots :) I also enjoy the backyard...at least that way you don't have to pack everything, right?

Rachael said...

Awesome pics!!! I pick beach too!

Melissa said...

I must agree with you, I LOVE the beach :)great pics

Noelia said...

Great pics Lynn! You're so lucky to have a boat. I love the beach too! I have fond memories of the beach when I was a kid.

Happy 4th of July!

Maureen said...

Hope you had a wonderful July 4th Lynn! Great photos!!!