Monday, July 30, 2007

I'm good at.....

2 peas challenge for today: List 3 things you're really good at... blog about them.
I'm really good at:
1. Cooking- I love to cook most of the time. My kids and dh say they love my cooking. I just get caught up in cooking sometimes. Of course there are days that I don't even want to think about cooking. Today would be one of those days. It's 91 and humid... Can we say BBQ
2. I'm told that I'm really good at being the Wrestling Team Mom! It is something that I really love to do. I love the kids and thats what it is all about. Sometimes I wonder if I really am good at it, especially when I get really stressed out close to tournament time. Then everything works out just fine and we did an awesome job.
3. I think I'm really good at encouraging others (not myself, for some weird reason). Its funny, I never think about encouraging "me". I always encourage my kids to do better and keep focused. I will always encourage the wrestlers to do well each match. I will always be there for others, but just can't for myself. I guess that is something that I will need to work on.
Ok... that's it for me right now. Have a terrific evening.

3 comments:

Janet said...

Lynn - Those are great things to be good at! I wish I were good at cooking, like you. :-) I can tell from your enthusiasm about wrestling that you must be GREAT at that job! They are lucky to have you!

And hey, did you end up scrapbooking over the weekend? Just checkin'! :-) Janet

Colleen said...

I love your list! I know what you mean about encouraging other people, but finding it hard to do it for yourself! I should try this list too, but it wasn't on topic for today anway!

Janet said...

Hi, again, Lynn! Go for it, even if you just look at ideas in magazines. Sometimes when I lose my mojo, I pick a layout idea that I like, find some pictures and just scraplift it. It helps to get that mojo back! Either that, or I pick up junk off my floor! :-) Janet