Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Titles

2 peas challenge for today(ummmm tomorrow Wednesday 8-1-07): Today's Challenge~How did you come up with the title of your blog? Were does it come from?

Basically, I got decided on this title "Scrappin Fun" because I really enjoyed and loved scrapbooking. I still do, I'm just in a major rut and hopefully moving on down the road out of this huge rut.

Tonight dh and ds DJ went out on the jetski. What fun! I got some photos and hope to upload them either later on tonight or tomorrow this way I can post them for tomorrow.

My sister and I have started our countdown to her arrival here on Long Island. I really can't wait, even though we were together at Easter. It just seems so long ago. So we have 8 more days! So looking forward to this visit. My neice is especially excited because her and uncle Danny make fires! Shes a little firebug. Plus, she can't wait to get to the beach again. She hasn't been to the beach in 3 years! Alley loves going out on the boat and jetski, my sister said that's all shes been talking about the boat, jetski and making fires! She is too funny.

Ok... I'm getting off here.. Going to watch a repeat of House. I just love that show.

5 comments:

Colleen said...

I wish I'd put more thought into mine, but I started it on a whim not really thinking much of it! Oh well, it works anyway...

Sounds like you're looking forward to your sister coming! I'm lucky in that mine is close all the time!

Debbi said...

you and your sister are going to have a great time.

EquineSpirit said...

Oh wow! Sounds like fun in your future!!

Heather said...

How exciting to be looking forward to visitors! Especially ones you WANT to come! I love the mug you made for DH! Very cool!

Maureen said...

Sounds like your going to have a great time when your sister arrives